May 15 2019 Weekly Update!

Morning everyone!

Much like our last couple of weeks, the internal priority is still on our console port, such as optimizing AI and adding in our Update 4 content so it properly propagates across PC / Mac / Linux / Console. (Note that we are handling PC and Console work in house, and an external contractor is working with us to port to Mac and Linux alongside us.)

On the Kickstarter front, I’m still handling the final hand-painted figurines shipments. We’re just a couple short on the 4" skeleton, so I need to order a couple extras for promotional purposes and to make sure they don’t get damaged in transit. I shared sample photos of the entire figurine set on Discord last week while doing the final tally. The wand is the wooden sceptre reward for Patrons+; the translucent material is glow in the dark! :slight_smile:

As an aside note, I also just released Steam trading cards, badges, and emoticons for Underworld Ascendant on Steam! Special thanks to Browncoat Jayson for bringing that to my attention, and to Valve for being so speedy with their review process. Players who have sufficient play time should receive some cards automatically to match their progress.