Code of Conduct:
These forums have been created to give the OtherSide Entertainment community a centralized outlet for discussing OtherSide Entertainment game-related topics.
As the guidelines from the Terms of Service state, you are required to maintain appropriate forum etiquette for participation.
Be respectful and courteous - The purpose of these Forums and other official OtherSide Entertainment - maintained communication channels is to create a positive and constructive atmosphere for discussion about OtherSide Entertainment games and topics meaningful to our communities. While we may at times disagree with one another, it is important to maintain an atmosphere of civility and respect so that all voices may be heard. Disagreements with others are acceptable, but must be expressed in a reasonable and polite manner.
Communicate constructively - It is important for any communication, whether between community members or directly with OtherSide Entertainment employees, to be constructive. Posts without constructive commentary distract from or otherwise reduce the visibility of valuable communication and discourages others from participating in the conversation.
A few examples of non-constructive communication are as follows:
[li]Off-topic commentary for specific forum - topics or conversation inappropriate for a particular area is unlikely to be seen by the intended audience and can spawn distracting and non-productive discussions, as well as splitting otherwise useful discussions into multiple channels.[/li]
[li]Political and religious discussions are considered non constructive on Official OtherSide Entertainment Forums.[/li]
[li]Spam - communication without meaningful content that does not add to the conversation. Some examples are: +1, first, bump, /agree, etc.[/li]
[li]Naming/Accusing - Openly accusing another person or group of misbehavior results in non-constructive discussion and is not allowed. You may discuss the type of behavior at issue, but specifically naming individuals or groups is not allowed. In cases of exploiting, harassment or other violations of conduct, please submit a moderator request for investigation.[/li]
[li]Disrupting Official Threads - these are created to gather feedback on specific issues or topics relevant to OtherSide Entertainment. Do not post about other topics, or use the thread as a platform to attempt to advance another agenda.[/li]
[li]Posting links to inappropriate content - (pornography, nudity, animal cruelty, racism, or sexism and images of extreme violence). This includes all forms of media such as websites, pictures, videos, magazines scans, and leaked content, real or fake and should not be posted on the OtherSide Entertainment communication channels.[/li]
[li]Creating a petition. Petitions are not allowed and will be instantly deleted.
- Do not troll or make personal attacks - Trolling and attacking others is not allowed on Otherside Entertainment Forums or other OtherSide Entertainment-maintained communication channels.
• Trolling is posting provocatively with reasonable expectation of provoking an emotional response (intentional or not). Trolling can include:
• Non-constructive feedback or comments.
• Accusing Others of Trolling - Calling someone a troll or accusing them of trolling is a form of trolling in itself. If you feel someone is behaving in a manner not consistent with these rules, please use the “Report this post to a Moderator” function on the forums.
• Personal attacks - Do not insult, degrade or criticize any person or group of people. Personal attacks are hurtful, often lead to response in kind and destroy useful discussion.
• Examples of personal attacks include calling someone stupid, saying “You suck,” “I wish you would die,” or “You should be fired.”
• Attacking groups of people, companies, and other countries is similarly prohibited.
• Attacks specifically regarding race, religion or sexual orientation are grounds for immediate suspension or banning.
• Posting someone else’s personal contact information is prohibited. Examples are home phone numbers, home addresses, and any unpublished e-mail addresses.
• Attacking, threatening or insulting an OtherSide Entertainment employee, moderator or volunteer is prohibited.
Profanity - The use of profanity is not permissible in any OtherSide Entertainment communication medium. Do not intentionally evade the word filter or partially mask profanity by the substituting characters or words. The intent will still be clear. Either use all symbols or find another word choice (preferable).
Abide by moderator direction - If you disagree with a moderator or employee’s actions, do not discuss or challenge the matter in forum posts. Contact a member of the Community team and clearly state your concerns. You may use the email@example.com email.
These rules are not comprehensive and are provided as a general outline of conduct for OtherSide Entertainment-maintained forums and communication channels. Failure to follow these rules or any direction from OtherSide Entertainment staff or volunteers may result in your posting privileges being suspended, either temporarily or permanently.