Physical Awards update?

And it’s been since early March until about June for new figurines to start being made, a year after they were due! That’s a crazy pipeline to have without contingency plans, for a game that came out unfinished in Fall 2018. Please stop doing business with Fangamer. I don’t know what OSE game they plan on publishing (?), but they are in no position to handle the gig.

or you are being mislead? like how OSE mislead everyone for years

Thank you Alyssa. I appreciate the update.

Bit off topic… Is there any way to change the postal address recorded on backerkit now it has been locked down?

You can send us an email at support@otherside-e.com. FanGamer is also planning to reach out to backers directly before shipping to make sure addresses are as up to date as possible.

Thanks for the swift response :+1:… I would imagine there will be a number that need to be changed after all this time.

And still nothing new here.

Happy to say I’m currently drafting a KS update for UA physical rewards. Be on the look out for that late this week/early next week.

Dropping a link here for the latest UA KS updated regarding physical rewards.

@alyssadearest I have backed the game through BackerKit, thus I cannot contribute to discussion on Kickstarter boards. Please, keep us updated on the situation via these forums as well. Thanks.

Will do! :raised_hands:

Just an update on fulfillment, as we had previously stated we were anticipating a Mid-September delivery date. Unfortunately, we had a hiccup in manufacturing regarding duplicating the master disks. Once this issue is resolved, FanGamer can finish manufacturing and packaging orders. We expect this delay to push our delivery date to Mid-October, though we are still waiting to hear confirmation about the successful duplication of these disks to ensure this timeline. FanGamer is still going to be reaching out to backers to update addresses if need be, we will let backers know when to be on the lookout for that email. Thank you for your patience,

Otherside Entertainment

Hey UA Backers,

We have some great news on shipping! FanGamer has informed us that they have successfully been able to copy the master disc, and estimate beginning shipping on October 26. They have also sent out an email yesterday (Oct. 1) to backers so they can verify and update addresses if need be. If you do not see that email please contact them at orders@fangamer.com for assistance.

IMPORTANT : FanGamer will send out orders that have been verified and/or changed ASAP. If you do not verify your address, then your order will go out last to the address that FanGamer has on file. Nov. 9 is the last day that you will be able to update your address.

OSE

Should we be expecting to hear from Fangamer this week?

At this point the silence here is telling. Maybe there is more conversation on the discourd chats, maybe not.

At this point for me, I’ve received from this what I could have expected. I enjoyed it. the physical stuff would be only cake-icing.

-TK

A friend of mine received their ship notification two days ago. Still waiting on mine, however.

My package arrived today! I’m a bit surprised by it, though. I’m a $150 backer, and I thought there would be a little more substance to a “Collector’s Edition” box, as well as a physical map. Did these get cancelled, or did the fulfillment service perhaps ship the wrong set? My confirmation email from FanGamer shows “Underworld Ascendant Collector’s Edition Game”. It’s a nice box by 2020 standards, with a decent booklet and an actual disc (instead of just a Steam key). But it hardly seems like a “Collector’s Edition”.

Backers who pledge the Legendary Hero tier and above will be receiving the maps that were promised in the KS. We are drafting an update on the issue now that will be posted tomorrow morning.

Woo Hooo … we’re back in the game!

thanks Alyssa Dearest.

Hey UA Backers,

While we are very excited to say that shipping for UA has begun, we did quickly realize an oversight in the campaign that we are hard at work fixing now.

The Legendary Hero tier and tiers above it were meant to come with a Parchment Map. FanGamer is already hard at work getting those manufactured and sent out. Those that have already received their orders will be receiving their maps separately, and those orders that have not yet been sent out by FanGamer will receive their maps with their games as originally planned.

If there are questions about orders, please send us an email at support@otherside-e.com so we can best assist you.

Thank you for your patience with this!

OSE Team