Underworld ascendant ps4 issues 1.03

So far, everything I’ve played for the past few days has been pretty good. I like the environment and atmosphere. There are issues i face in the game that are major and minor so here they are. Minor issues: 1. I can’t cook food manually in the game. 2. Box stacking and other objects are little rough to work with. Major issues: 1. A lot of areas in the ps4 port are not coated or painted. For example many areas like marcaul have walls, certain statues, and ledges to be completely blank, and it breaks the immersion of the game. 2. Rare glitch in loading times that crashed the game. I really like this game and I am glad the team stuck with this for this long. If these issues are addressed for the console ports that would be awesome. Thanks.

Welcome back to the forums!

I’m curious about some of your bug lists:

1. I can’t cook food manually in the game

Are you able to elaborate on that? Depending on the food item, such as meats, you should be able to hold them over live fires to roast them.

1. A lot of areas in the ps4 port are not coated or painted. For example many areas like marcaul have walls, certain statues, and ledges to be completely blank, and it breaks the immersion of the game.

I’ll wait for our QA to get in to confirm this. That does sound like a major immersion breaker.

1. Rare glitch in loading times that crashed the game.

If this is when you load in for one of the later levels, this is a known issue we’ve been working on. If this is when you crash while in between loading screens with seemingly no other reason / in the middle of a play session, this sounds new. Would love more information on this as well, if you can provide any.

I eventually found out that I can’t cook Netherless fish, but I was able to cook mystery meats which I’m glad to see that addressed beforehand. As for the loading time, I got this issue rarely in titans reach as I was transitioning from the upper erebus. It’s a mere inconvenience, and I don’t find it to be something major. The main issue are the blank assets from the game.
I really like the world built for this ambitious title, but there are a hefty amount of statues, walls, ground tiles, and ledges that have no paint/coating (ledges have some other side logos) in both marcaul and the dungeons which I hope can be addressed in the hotfix. The A.I. In the game is rough but serviceable, albeit the beast a.i. could be more responsive. Other than that, the game is very good, I enjoy a lot of the game’s dungeons and gameplay, and I hope the next hotfix can be able to fix these problems. Thank you.