Your Name @Trioptimum dot com ! (Read the 1st post.)

I am the fortunate owner of the trioptimum dot com InterNET domain. It brings me great pleasure to offer anyone who wants it their own E-mail account at trioptimum dot com, which can be accessed via web interface, POP3, IMAP, or SmartPhone!

Trioptimum, Inc. is proud to offer you the prestige of an @trioptimum.com E-mail address, combined with the power of Google’s Gmail service, including:

• Access via web interface
  • Access via IMAP
  • Access via POP3
  • Access via SmartPhone
  • 15 GB of Storage
  • Integrated Personal Calendar
  • A matching @trioptimum dot com Meet/Hangouts/Gtalk account, accessible via web interface, the official Gtalk client, Pidgin, or any Jabber client.
  • Access to Google Apps, a nicely featured web-based suite of office applications.
  • And all the other much-acclaimed features of Google’s Gmail

What is this? Just an address forwarded to a Google Gmail account?
No, not at all! Google has been gracious enough to fully host the E-mail for Trioptimum dot com! This is truly an @trioptimum dot com address with the power and convenience of Gmail. If you’re technically inclined, the MX records for the domain point to Google’s E-mail servers.

How long will this last?
Forever, as far as I can tell, as long as you’re using the account. Please understand that this is targeted at people who want to USE the account, not just have the account.
Accounts that aren’t logged into for over 180 days, can and will be deleted without warning.

How do I get one!
I’m glad you asked that.

Just read the directions and fill in the information on this secure form.

Despite this fancy registration form, your account will not instantly be created and available. They’re still manually created in batches on a roughly 1-2 week schedule.

Notification of created accounts will be posted here in this thread.

Once you receive it just go here to login:

http://mail.trioptimum.com

Can I have more than one account? Can I sign-up my friends/family who are too lame to visit the Otherside forums?
Yes, but let’s not get too stupid about this. My time and effort is not worthless, and we’re limited to 600 accounts. 600 is a nice chunk, but if people get too crazy requesting accounts, it could easily get out of hand.

Can I get I get username “SHODAN?”
No.

Enjoy and please follow the instructions properly, so this is as painless a process as possible for everyone.

-CR